Extreme Joint Care is a full joint and musculoskeletal support matrix containing clinically validated patented ingredients that support overall joint health, cartilage, function and mobility. Take a close look at the fully transparent label and you will find:
- 1500mg D-Glucosamine Sulfate – A natural component in the growth, repair, and maintenance of cartilage.
- 540mg Chondroitin Sulfate – Forms the structural framework of collagen.
- 442mg Gelatin – In athletes shown to support joint health.
- 500mg Opti-MSM® – Plays a role in maintaining the cushion between joints to support mobility and healthy cartilage.
- 200mg Meriva® Curcumin Phytosome – Supported by 22 clinical trials demonstrating effectiveness for joint health, and healthy
- 200mg KollaGen II-xs™ – The unique combination of natural nutrients found in kollaGen II-xs™ have been scientifically proven effective for joint health and flexibility.
- 100mg ApresFlex® – Suports joint comfort, function and mobility.
- 100mg Hyaluronic Acid – Supports cushioning and lubricating areas such as tendons, joints and muscles.
- 5mg Bioperine – Enhance absorption of the active ingredients in Extreme Joint Care leading to higher bioavailability.
- 3mg Boron – Used by the body to build bones, improve the absorption of calcium, and for building and repairing joint cartilage.
Extreme Joint Care is in a classification of its own. A true joint support formula from the most trusted and innovative name in sports nutrition, NutraBio, who believes in using only the most efficacious, clinically dosed, and research backed ingredients on the market without all the fluff. Extreme Joint Care contain no proprietary blends, fillers, excipients, chemicals, or any other harmful or unneeded additives. Only ingredients shown by science to work and produce results. No corners were cut in making Extreme Joint Care. It covers all the bases to promote optimal joint health and support your fitness goals.
“NutraBio: Taking it to the EXTREME with Joint Care!” – Submitted by kalans via supplementreviews.com
“Priced right and effective, hard to pass this one up if you’re looking for joint care” – Submitted by deumcole via supplement reviews.com
“The most complete joint formula I’ve ever taken” – Submitted by Durden998 via supplementreviews.com
Extreme Joint Care FAQs
What is the best way to take Extreme Joint Care?
- As a dietary supplement take 4 capsules per day with meals. May be taken all at once or in 2 divided doses with morning and evening meals.
What are joints and what do they do?
- Joints connect bones within your body, bear weight and enable you to move. They are made up of bone, muscles, synovial fluid, cartilage and ligaments.
What is cartilage and what does it do?
- Cartilage is a smooth, rubbery connective tissue on the end of bones that cushions joints and helps them move smoothly and easily. The degeneration of cartilage (sometimes due to exercise) can cause chronic inflammation in the joint. This inflammation can further break down the cartilage over time. The cartilage may wear away completely if it is left untreated.
Does exercise cause excessive wear and tear on joints and muscles?
- In most cases it does not and actually improves joint and muscle health. However, joint misalignment, poor biomechanics, intense training, and weakened muscles can often cause inflammation and the “wear and tear” on muscles, joints, and cartilage.
What makes Extreme Joint Care better than other joint supplements?
- A lot of other joint supplements use ingredients that are ineffective or not properly dosed. All the ingredient in Extreme Joint Care are research backed and dosed efficaciously based on the current scientific literature.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, take 4 capsules per day with meals. May be taken all at once or in 2 divided doses with morning and evening meals.WARNING: NOT INTENDED FOR USE BY PERSONS UNDER THE AGE OF 18. KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. If you are pregnant, breast feeding, have known medical conditions (including kidney or liver disease) or are taking prescription or OTC medication(s) consult with your health care practitioner before using this product.