Whether it’s an early mid-week morning or Sunday brunch, we’re here to make sure your breakfast is on point with our easy-to-make Vegan Pancake Mix.
Naturally flavoured and low in sugar, they’re a great addition to your routine.
- Less than 190 calories per serving
- Low in sugar
- 20g protein per serving
Ready in just two minutes, each stack delivers 20g of plant-based protein from wheat and fava bean, making them a great way to help hit your daily targets and keep mealtimes enjoyable.
Plus, at less than 190 calories per serving, they’re a delicious treat that will fit into any lifestyle.
*Nutritionals are based on the Unflavoured version.
1. Breakfast — get your day off to a flippin’ good start with this super-simple mix. Top with fruit, plant-based yoghurt, or syrup for extra indulgence.
2. Mid-afternoon snack — who said pancakes are only for breakfast? Especially when they’re a tasty treat that comes in at under 200 calories a serving.
3. Post-workout — starving after your session at the gym? Don’t let that drive-through tempt you, with this mix waiting at home you’ll be sorted in no time with a snack that’s delicious and nutritious. And with 20g of protein per serving, it’s just what your muscles need too.1
6 Top Tips for the Perfect Vegan Pancakes
1. Heat the pan up hot before adding the pancake mixture.
2. Add a little oil to the pan before adding the pancake mix to help prevent sticking.
3. Make small, thin pancake circles.
4. Wait for the pancakes to brown and bubble slightly on top before flipping.
5. Try blending the mix for a smoother texture.
6. Add/remove water or plant milk to find your preferred consistency.
1. Protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass.
Chocolate Flavour: Wheat Protein (30%), Wheat flour, Oatflour, Faba Bean Flour(15%), Cocoa, Baking Powder (Wheat), Maltodextrin, Natural Flavouring.
Serving Size – 2 Scoops (50g)
Servings Per Container – 5 (250g), 10 (500g)
|Per 100g||Per Serving|
|Fat||3.9 g||2.0 g|
|of which saturates||0.2 g||0.1 g|
|Carbohydrates||41.9 g||20.9 g|
|of which sugars||0.7 g||0.3 g|
|Protein||43.4 g||21.7 g|
|Salt||0.9 g||0.5 g|
* Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ/2000 kcal)
The nutritional information is based on the Unflavoured version, when choosing an alternative flavour the nutritional values may vary.