Whole Food Organic Fiber
BenefitsMade with a unique and precise blend of Organic Soluble Acacia, Baobab, Agave and Coffee Berry fibers and Insoluble Organic Apple Fiber, MRMs Whole Food Organic Fiber is the complete fiber to aid total body wellness. It’s an easy and convenient way to help curb your appetite, promote regularity, and support healthy cholesterol and blood sugar balance. It’s pleasant light flavor makes it great for cooking and baking, or mixing into your favorite shakes or smoothies. Also, the organic acacia fiber is a prebiotic fiber, it assists overall gut health and balance. Organic Fiber is a non-cramping, psyllium, gluten, soy and dairy FREE formula, and is made with ingredients derived from nature, and nothing artificial, our wholesome and organic fiber formula is a great way to add more fiber into your diet every day. Dietary fiber, also known as roughage or bulk, includes the parts of plant foods your body can’t digest or absorb. Unlike other food components, such as fats, proteins or carbohydrates — which your body breaks down and absorbs — fiber isn’t digested by your body. Instead, it passes relatively intact through your stomach, small intestine and colon and out of your body.Fiber is commonly classified as soluble, which dissolves in water, or insoluble, which doesn’t dissolve. The US diet is comprised mainly 75% Insoluble fiber and 25% Soluble.
- Soluble fiber. This type of fiber dissolves in water to form a gel-like material. It can help lower blood cholesterol and glucose levels.
- Insoluble fiber. This type of fiber promotes the movement of material through your digestive system and increases stool bulk, so it can be of benefit to those who struggle with constipation or irregular stools.
- 6g of whole food organic fiber per serving
- Supports cardiovascular health**
- Assists with digestive health and regularity**
- Supports healthy blood sugar balance**
- Aids weight management and appetite control**
- No psyllium, gluten, milk or soy