MRM – Veggie Protein
MRM’s Veggie Protein is an all naturally flavored vegetarian protein complex designed to meet protein needs. Each ingredient was chosen for its ability to deliver maximum nutrient concentrations while providing a smooth pleasant taste. The Pro-Veggie Blend features a complete amino acid profile through a specific combination of pea protein isolate, hemp protein powder, organic brown rice concentrate, chia seed and flax seed powders.
To assist with protein and fiber digestion, MRM has added a precise blend of digestive enzymes.* Completing the formula, MRM’s Veggie Protein includes a HIGH ORAC ANTIOXIDANT blend concentrated from 13 different Non-GMO fruits and vegetables. Research has proven that blueberries, cherries, bilberries, broccoli, spinach (to name a few) contain potent antioxidant nutrients to support optimal health and wellness.*
How It Works
Protein is made up of amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of your muscles and body. Your stomach begins to digest the proteins with hydrochloric acid that breaks them down into simpler forms (di and tri-peptides) making them easier to be absorbed. When proteins get absorbed into the bloodstream, they are sent to various parts of your body to perform various functions, including repairing and building muscle tissues, supporting your immune system, and transporting oxygen in your red blood cells.*
Having a sufficient amount of protein will put you in a positive nitrogen balance, or an anabolic state. Being in an anabolic state will allow you to build muscle, burn body fat and stay energized.* On the contrast, if you have a negative nitrogen balance because of inadequate and inconsistent protein intake you risk being in a catabolic state (muscle breakdown). Consuming protein in each meal throughout the day will ensure you have an adequate supply of amino acids without consuming a surplus of calories.
Protein needs differ from person to person. Individuals that exercise need more daily protein intake than those that do not exercise. The intensity of the exercise also dictates how much protein one needs to build lean muscle. Individuals with more lean muscle are known to have a faster metabolism, burn body fat more efficiently, have healthier bones and balance blood sugar and cravings extremely well.
- Easy to digest, energy-boosting protein source for vegans, athletes, healthy weight management or anyone seeking a high-quality protein source they can use every day.*
- Rich in omega 3-6-9 essential fatty acids, essential amino acids, digestive enzymes, vitamins, minerals, fiber and antioxidants (fruit and vegetable extract blend).*
- Each serving provides the antioxidant protection from over 7 servings of fruits and vegetables.*
- A low glycemic load food, safe for those looking to support healthy blood glucose levels already within a normal range.*
- 100% Natural, NO artificial colors, sweeteners, preservatives or flavors.
- Does not contain yeast, corn, soy, gluten, wheat, milk, egg, peanut, tree nut, fish, shellfish, or whey.
Take one serving daily for maximum benefits.
MRM’s Veggie Protein is safe for women who are trying to get pregnant, are pregnant or are nursing. MRM does recommend informing your doctor of any supplement you take or plan to take if you are pregnant or nursing.
MRM’s Veggie Protein can be safely consumed by all ages.
Yes, and no. Many of the nutrients, such as the amino acids, minerals and fiber will easily survive the high temperatures of cooking, but some of the more fragile antioxidants and enzymes might be destroyed depending on cooking time and temperature.